The EarthWise Way is a place of connection to the Wheel of the Year. We touch the unseen realms, walk the star paths, and follow the roots using myth, archetype, and creative play to discover wisdom, growth, and inner sight. We travel in slow time guided by the rhythms and cycles of the seasons.
I want to invite you to The EarthWise Way 2022 where you will discover the connection between the realms above and the earth below, encounter archetypes like,The Huntress, The Green Woman, and She Who Wears Antlers. Along the way you will meet yourself in new ways, find your own mythic language and sacred images through art making, altar building and inner journeys that stir the soul.
We begin in February as the earth wakes. This powerful time of beginning and re-birth offers inspiration, and new possibilities for discovering your own stories and connections to the Earth.
Embrace your creativity, awaken your earth wisdom, and connect to the seasons as you travel the ancient Wheel of the Year. Powerful archetypes and earth energies will travel with you offering insight + inspiration. Experience soul connection, transformation and expanded inner vision in this year long journey.
Explore the mythic seasons, the power of earth ritual, and the language of image and sacred symbol. Find your own deep connection to the earth through personal art making, and see how your inner landscape is linked through a web of personal connections to the land around you.
This year long online course begins on February 1, 2022 with a sacred circle of women meeting in a private classroom, and includes live and recorded zoom calls and creative retreats. Join with kindred spirits who travel the Wheel of the Year, and desire to tend the life of the soul and the creative spirit within.
Registration closes in
Choose Your Path
Two Ways to Pay
One Payment of...
12 monthly payments of
Because this is a guided group process designed to be experienced over the course of a year and part of that experience is a safe, supportive and sacred community you are committing to the full year.
If you have chosen the 12 month payment plan your first payment is an acknowledgement that you are entering into an agreement to fulfill your obligation to pay the full amount regardless of use or participation. The "one time payment in full" is for the entire year and is not refundable.
The EarthWise Way Experience
- As you step into the EarthWise Way you will be met with opportunities to find your inner, authentic self through the never ending rhythmic cycles of the seasons, the healing and illuminating powers of art making, and the sense of belonging to part of a sacred sisterhood of kindred spirits with like minded hearts.
- You will find a deep and powerful sense of connection to the divine in all things as you learn to engage with the mythic life and the inner flight of the soul as you travel inwardly to the spirit realms through guided journeys.
- Each season on the Wheel of the Year helps to ground you in ancestral practices, myth, and wisdom, providing an antidote to the isolation and overwhelming pace of modern life.
- As you learn to re-enchant your life you begin to find your own stories, your own intuitive knowings, and the personal myth that helps chart the voyage of your soul through life.
- The EarthWise Way journey is a quest that calls you home to yourself and your connection to the earth.
You need a place to share your spiritual life, and your creativity.
I bring together women from all across the globe in an online community designed to help you embrace your creativity, connect with the earth, find your voice, heal, grow and express all of who you are.
Why the Earth Wise Way?
- It's isolating when you don't know anyone else whose heart leaps at the thought of spending quiet time in nature or whose spirit lights up at the thought of creating art.
- It’s discouraging when you’re awestruck by an ancient tree, feel deeply connected to the earth or have a totem animal and other people just give you blank stares or roll their eyes.
- You love being creative, but always get the feeling that other people view “playing around” in an art journal as a waste of time. They don’t share your need for creative expression that nurtures your soul.
- Your interested in your inner life. In healing and authenticity, but there’s not a single person you feel comfortable talking with about that.
- Without a community to share your inner life with, you discount and diminish its value.
- When you begin to question those parts of your truest self, you stop doing the very things that bring you joy and create a luminous life filled with wonder and magic.
Envision how your creative and intuitive life will transform when you're part of The EarthWise Way
- It’s empowering to speak your truth. It’s affirming and reassuring to know that your deep interest in spiritual and creative ways of being, are also shared by other women.
- Imagine the deep satisfaction of embracing your creativity and living an intuitive, authentic life, true to your core values.
- It feels amazing to honor and use your gifts, insights, inner wisdom, and spiritual practice, in ways that translate into practical real world skills. Then you can create positive change, heal your stories, clarify your vision and live a richer, more expansive life filled with possibilities, confidence and joy.
- That kind of empowered life begins when you have the sacred witness and companionship of others whose journey in life has called them to this kind of deep work too.
- The most powerful way to reclaim your voice and water the inner garden of you soul is to find other women who share that same kind of deep inner life. I created the EarthWise Way online community after leading in person creative retreats for women for many years, because I saw how deep the need was.
Frequently Asked Questions